1. Ownership All of the content of this website (which includes without limitation all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) is protected by copyright and/or trademark and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Merch-A-Lot, LLC.
2. Disclaimer THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. “Millyz.com” DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BY WAY OF EXAMPLE BUT NOT LIMITATION, AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ADDITION, “Millyz.com” DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND/OR FACILITIES ON OR ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. THE USER OF THIS WEBSITE ASSUMES ALL COSTS ARISING AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. While we try to provide accurate information on this website, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content, or availability of information found on this website or sites that link to or from the “Millyz.com” website. We cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the “Millyz.com” website or third-party content on our sites. We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of, any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third-party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. Please let us know if you discover any inaccuracy in our website content.
3. Limitation of Liability TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, NEITHER “Millyz.com”, Merch-A-Lot LLC, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”) WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT AND WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN AND/OR FACILITIES OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES (EVEN IF “Millyz.com” HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE). IF THIS CLAUSE IS UNENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART IN ANY JURISDICTION DUE TO RELEVANT LAWS, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OF THE RELEASEES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CLAIMS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE.
5. Links/Framing. This website may contain links to other Internet sites. We provide such links for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content in any site linked to or from this website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other such site, and that such sites will be free of viruses or other harmful elements. You may establish a hypertext link to this website so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your website by us. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of this website, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
6. Termination These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by discontinuing use of the “Millyz.com” website and destroying all materials obtained from any and all such sites and all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise. Your access to the “Millyz.com” website may be terminated immediately without notice from us if in our sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms. Upon termination, you must cease use of the “Millyz.com” website and destroy all materials obtained from such site and all copies thereof, whether made under these terms or otherwise.
7. General Provisions These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Essex County, Massachusetts, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties.
9. Governing Law Those who choose to access this website do so at their own risk and on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Massachusetts State Laws. Any dispute under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Massachusetts (subject to appeal) and, by using this website, you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts for such purposes and waive any and all objections as to jurisdiction or venue in such courts.
10. Miscellaneous Any waiver of any provision of these terms must be in writing signed by Merch-A-Lot, LLC's registered agent to be valid. A waiver of any provision hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any other provision, or a continuing waiver of the same provision in the future. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the court’s finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersede any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or written, and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by you and Merch-A-Lot, LLC.
12. Shipping & Delivery: All orders are shipped within 14 days of the order being placed. In the case where the item you purchased is out of stock, a representative from Merch-A-Lot will contact you with options within the 14 days of your order. We currently do not offer expedited shipping.
13. Product Availability: Although availability may be indicated on our site, we cannot guarantee product availability or immediate delivery. We reserve the right, without liability or prior notice to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order.
14. Return Policy: Millyz.com does not accept returns for refunds, credits, or exchanges at this time. All sales are final.
If you have been in contact with us in regards to having a return/exchange approved, it is mandatory that you include proof of contact with our company in your return shipment. Please note, all returns must be included in original packaging accompanied by a copy of the order invoice. We cannot approve any returns/exchanges over 90 days old, no exceptions.
We will not accept any packages sent without authorization, any shipments received that have not been authorized will be refused/shipped back.
Please make sure that you have carefully reviewed your order prior to finalizing your purchase.